Monday, August 11, 2008

Lululemon Photo Shoot

Friday, I was among several area fitness teachers performing our areas of expertise at the Lululemon opening day. Hanging in the store are large graphics of each of the Quarry Market Ambassadors, with one of yours truly.




















































This photo is the one selected by Lululemon Corp to hang in the store.




















In May, I was priviledged to be the star of my own photo shoot modeling lululemon athletica!

The shoot was held at San Antonio's Japanese Tea Gardens. The gardens were built in a limestone quarry in the early 20th century. It is adjacent to the San Antonio Zoo in the Brackenridge Park. I was asked to select a city landmark that spoke to me. I chose the gardens for their beauty and serenity.

Photographer: Jamie Karutz






No comments: