Friday, March 21, 2008

Lululemon Athletica

My favorite fitness wear, lululemon athletica, is opening a showroom and two stores in San Antonio. I am also hosting a trunk show for my next Girls Nite In this April. I will also serve as a lululemon Ambassador!

lululemon is not available online. It is worth hunting down, which you can do by visiting the website's locations tab. I've been wearing the brand almost exclusively for a year. I was attracted by the fashionable styles and colors. I have remained an avid fan as a result of the durability of the products. Having sold the line, I can also attest that there is something for every body.

A few of my favorites are:Women's Athletic Deep V TankWomen's Crop Slit BoogieMen's Training S/S TechVelocity Gym Bag

Doug has seen me invest so much of my Pilates salary in lululemon, he made an investment of his own...NASDAQ: LULU!

No comments: