- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (I reduce to 1/3 of brown sugar or xylitol)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) evaporated milk
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 11 x 7-inch baking dish. ( I use a glass pie plate).
COMBINE sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Pour into prepared baking dish.
BAKE for 40 minutes or until center is slightly wiggly. Do not overbake. Let cool on wire rack. Serve immediately or refrigerate.